List of non locomotive rolling stock in use on The CLR
Accucraft built W+LLR rtr wagons and coaches
Kits from other manufacturers
- 2 in No. goods brake vans.
- 3 in No. covered goods vans.
- 2 in No. cattle vans.
- 5 in No, open wagons in data only grey
- 5 in No. Peate PO wagons in private owner livery
- 4 in No. timber wagons
- 4 in No. flat wagons (we have kits to easily convert these wagons when needed, into sheep wagons).
- 1 in No. 2 plank open wagon in GWR grey livery.
- 2 in No. 3rd/Brake bogie passenger coaches in GWR livery.
- 1 in No. Composite bogie passenger coach in GWR livery.
Kits awaiting construction
- 1 in No. RNAD style tanker wagon in freelance MOD(RN) livery
- 2 in No. RNAD style flat wagons in freelance MOD(RN) livery
- 1 in No. RNAD style brake van in freelance MOD(RN) livery
- 2 in No. Swift Sixteen low loader bogie wagons in freelance MOD(RN) livery
- 1 in No. scratchbuilt bogie cable drum carrier
- 1 in No. Wrightlines Pechot crane and two match trucks all mounted on WD bogies in black livery (ex WW1 trench railways)
- 3 in No. Swift Sixteen hopper wagons in PO Crowfoot Quarry livery
- 1 in No. Swift Sixteen freelance goods brake van in CLR livery
- 3 in No. Class D WD bogie open wagons (ex WW1 trench railways)
- 3 in No. Swift Sixteen tank wagons to be built as bogie wagons using WD bogies